Our current direct client located out of the Cypress area is seeking a mid-level Business Systems Analyst (BSA ll) to join their team. In this role you will be working as a member of the EDI team. Part of your responsibilities will be to work with Business Stakeholders to gather and document business requirements for EDI and other assigned solutions. Additionally, you will translate business requirements through analysis and design into medium to high complexity functional solutions. The BSA II plays a key role in the planning/analysis, design and testing phases of EDI projects, working closely with business stakeholders and the entire project team to insure project success. In person interview will be required. No 3rd parties.
- Requirements Elicitation - Ability to identify a desired future state that addresses a business problem.
- Requirements Management and Analysis - Ability to define, document and manage business requirements to the smallest set that will provide the biggest impact in advancing business objectives.
- Creating Compelling Business Case - Ability to measure and communicate proposed project benefits.
- Providing Accurate Project Effort Estimates - Ability to quantify and meet individual and project phase level efforts.
- •Design for Usability - Ability to translate business requirements into business solutions for end-user adoption and productivity improvement.
- Functional Design - Ability to translate business requirements to functional designs using analysis and design techniques.
- Adherence to Standards - Ability to create solutions that adhere to and incorporate RTS standards.
- Business Requirements Testing and Validation - Managing traceability of business requirements through testing and validation process.
- User Acceptance Testing - Collaborates with stakeholder in testing for acceptance of end user business solution.
- Business Relationship Management - Ability to engage business sponsors and contribute to their targeted business outcomes.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, Business management or equivalent work experience in a related field required
- 1+ years of Metals industry experience preferred
- 5+ years of Business Systems Analysis experience required
- Working Knowledge of EDI environments like Gentran, Sterling Integrator (SI) or other EDI package is required
- Experience with end-to-end solution like ERP system preferred
- Ability to derive insights from data as well as experience working with many disparate data sets required.
- Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing, at all levels including customers, vendors, peers, business stakeholders and management required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office products required
- Proficiency with some collaboration tools like SharePoint and Box
- Capable of learning new systems and creating/implementing new system functionality
- Understands intermediate Internet and client/server architectures
- Possesses intermediate knowledge of SQL and databases
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- Detail oriented with excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA's, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.