DIRECT HIRE!! Now hiring an IT BSA with experience supporting payment systems! This is a technical role and will require some SQL and testing. Remote to start and will sit on-site in Raleigh, NC.
Email your resume to Healea Dupuis to learn more! ! Overview
As a Business Systems Analyst II (BSA), you will be a member of the bank's Application Development & Support team. This position is responsible for providing advanced technical and operational business system support for the bank's Wires and Payments systems. The BSA performs needs assessments to determine business requirements and implements functional specifications to assigned systems. Ensures that developed solutions support Bank objectives through reporting and analysis activities. This position may involve elements of system testing or development. Lastly, the BSA may occasionally guide less experienced analysts in the work group.Responsibilities
- Data Analysis - Sources, compiles, and interprets data. Analyzes data for accuracy and efficiencies, effectively communicates analysis output.
- System Support - Provides daily technical support for systems by responding to inquiries, ensuring processes run smoothly, and working to continuously improve the end-user experience. Assists in implementing recommended modifications and enhancements. May serve as an analytics resource to wider organization or business units.
- Identifying Requirements - Determines system requirements and communicates them through the use of specifications, reports, project plans, or other forms of documentation. Ensures compliance through monitoring and analysis.
- Reporting - Produces reports based on data analysis, user input, and system testing. Identifies patterns, discrepancies, and areas of improvement.
Bachelor's Degree and 4 years of experience in Systems Support, or Analytics, or Operational Support experience.
High School Diploma or GED and 6 years of experience in Systems Support, or Analytics, or Operational Support experience.Additional Requirements:
- Experience with Wires or Bank Payment systems (Wires, ACH, RTP).
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Strong SQL/ Analysis skills.
- Analytical skills - data.
- Computer skills - software.
- Detail oriented.
- Organization skills.
- Agile experience
- Financial Services Industry technology experience.
- ServiceNow experience.
- Test Automation experience.
- Experience with developing System and Process diagrams using Visio.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at