Business Systems Analyst / Healthcare
Location: Newark, NJ
Duration: 6+ month contract to hire ( GC-EAD)
Interview process: Phone and WebEx
Req. # 21-00315
I have an excellent client in the healthcare industry looking for a Business Systems Analyst with a focus on Healthcare on a contract-to-hire position in Newark, NJ. Are you considering anything new? Please read the job details below and if interested, send me an updated copy of your resume.
Business Systems Analyst
This position has oversight for the analysis and translation of business needs into business/technical requirements. Leads teams and other resources to ensure alignment of technical solutions with business requirements for complex issues (quantity and magnitude). Acts as a representative of IT to the Enterprise regarding Enterprise Initiatives.-Leads and owns the analysis of complex issues and coordinates the documentation of business needs.
- Creation of Business requirements and technical documents and high level solution designs.
- Collaborate with development and testing teams to ensure system specifications are implemented and tested as per business requirements.
- Partner with business for development of new data capabilities for applications related to Population Health Management business solutions
- Manages the process for identifying stakeholders and ensuring requirements across the project portfolio align to the enterprise and business unit strategy.
- Manages the appropriate use of various analysis techniques to requirements and the organization, including the synthesis of large amounts of information provided by stakeholders, to identify opportunity for improvements.
- Works with diverse set of stakeholders and integrated complex current state structures in the process to engineer an optimized future state process; understanding organizational culture, structure and impact on work efforts.
- Requires knowledge of system development life cycle and implementation methodologies.
- Requires strong ability to apply structure to loosely defined complex problems.
- Demonstrates understanding of core business functions.
Skills and Abilities:
- Requires skillful project execution experience and knowledge.
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Requires knowledge of programming, development, and technical architecture.
- Strong Data analysis skills and experience with reporting tools (SAS, Tableau, Cognos) and SQL
- Bachelor's Degree required (equivalent work experience may be considered)
- Graduate studies or professional development activities preferred.
- 10+ years of related IT work experience preferably in the health insurance industry.
- Demonstrated experience in a key lead role in major company initiatives and demonstrated leadership experience.
- Demonstrated progression of professional responsibility.
- Bachelor's Degree Required