Title: Business Systems Analyst / Project Manager
Location: Glendale, CA / Remote Work
Type: 06 Months Contract (Extendable)
- Business Systems Analyst / Project Manager is responsible for day-to-day management and smooth operation of software development projects.
- Will manage multiple projects simultaneously spanning all aspects of project lifecycle (discovery, planning, development, QA, delivery).
- This includes scoping, project planning, internal resource management, deadline and budget management, daily project monitoring and task delegation.
- Will collaborate with customers, business owners, engineering team (UX, BA, QA, Developers) to ensure all projects are properly scoped during discovery process, all needed information and assets are collected before and during project, internal execution team has a clear understanding of project details, deadline and budget.
- This position requires significant multitasking, strong communication ability, and extensive organization & documentation skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead cross-functional work streams to gather requirements by engaging with customers and internal SMEs across different business units.
- Maintain extensive system configuration knowledge, data awareness and expertise across system architecture.
- Document functional requirements, process models, and use cases.
- Work closely with Solution Architect to create a tailored project plan.
- Explain project steps to everyone involved and track project milestones.
- Breakdown functional requirements into user stories and detailed user tasks for UX and Engineering team members.
- Create specifications for reports and analysis based on business needs.
- Document all communication: meetings, project progress, backlog, overages, and change requests for each project. Communicate status to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Act as the primary point of contact for client communication.
- Escalate any projects that are not meeting or exceeding client's expectations.
- This involves reviewing communication to ensure the client is and has been getting a confirmation from our team within a few hours of any communication, following-up to show progress to the client as well as setting and proactively managing reasonable client expectations.
- Diligently track time spent by all resources on project and provide metrics
- Organize both internal and client involved meetings. This requires personal and team time management, prioritization, and project triage skills.
- Ability to manage people and processes to success through "leading without authority skills.
- Maintain positive image when dealing with customers and all internal departments.
- Practice a high level of integrity and honesty in maintaining confidentiality.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Thanks & Regards
Lokesh (Luke) | Talent Acquisition Specialist
iSpace Inc | El Segundo, California 90245
Tel: 310-929-2426 | Fax: 310-563-3801