Description: • Position Title: Brand Technology Business Systems Analyst (BSA)
• Length of Contract: (confirm start and end date)- 12 months – Start date: As soon as possible.
• Location/Site: Lake county.-26525 N. Riverwoods Blvd. Mettawa, IL 60045
• Open to 100% remote candidates? Not in this case as this is a customer facing role.
• Are you open to look at candidates willing to relocate? ? Note Virtual Interview process to be followed. I am open to this but I don't think we have budget to support relocation with contractor services.
• Top 3-5 Must have skills:
o 1. Project management
o 2. Strong understanding of SDLC process in general and ability to learn, manage and execute Client's SDLC process
o 3. Business/Customer Relationship Management
o 4. Strong analytical and detail-oriented aptitude; a high degree of accuracy is required.
o 5. Experience in a Business System Analyst role is required.
• Top Nice to have skills:
o 1. Digital Marketing and Multichannel experience
o 2. Successful pharmaceutical and/or healthcare experience is preferred.
o 3. Discovery Questions
• Reason for opening: Backfilling previous contractor BSA position. Interview Process
• Please define your required Interview Process: Virtual/Video conference interview with me and peer selected for the shortlist of candidates. Description
Brand Technology Business Systems Analyst (BSA) will support various digital tactics for new drug launches and existing on-market therapies within the Brand Tech organization. In this role, the BSA will closely work with cross functional teams within Client and with external third-party service providers. Responsibilities
• Responsible for compliance with applicable Client Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
• Works effectively in a cross functional teams setting to deliver projects on time.
• Provides leadership during project planning and actively participates in client or team meetings by offering suggestions.
• Demonstrates strong documentation skills in recording user requirements, constructing workflow charts and diagrams, writing specifications, publishing status reports etc.
• Assesses the degree to which changes to scope; issues and risks will affect projects working with department, management and sponsor to gain agreement for resolution.
• Troubleshoots issues with frequent follow ups with vendors until there is a firm and complete resolution.
• Prepares concise, informative, well-organized and impactful PowerPoint presentations summarizing results and insights.
• Develops, executes and manages small to medium size projects within the defined scope.
• Establishes and maintains high-quality relationships with all cross-functional areas within commercial operations and develops a working knowledge in the science of the diseases, the business, and challenges.
• Gathers lessons learned and obtains final project approval from sponsors and stakeholders.
• Regularly communicates project progress by producing project reports to provide timely and accurate project status to Project Team, department, and division management.
• Exhibits a culture of integrity, excellence, initiative and compliance.
Qualifications Skills/Experience Qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Information Technology, or a Commercial related field.
• 4-7 years of relevant work experience.
• Exemplary verbal and written communication skills.
• Successful pharmaceutical and/or healthcare experience is preferred.
• Strong understanding of SDLC process in general and ability to learn, manage and execute Client's SDLC process
• Strong information and analytical skills.
• Project management experience is preferred.
• Experience in a Business System Analyst role is required.
• Strong analytical and detail-oriented aptitude; a high degree of accuracy is required.
• Experience with CRM systems is highly preferred.
• Experience with Digital marketing is preferred.
• Understanding of digital content management is preferred.
• Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
• Product launch experience highly preferred.