Business Systems Analyst (Infrastructure)
Location: Newark, NJ - remote until safe to go into the office.
Duration: 6+ month contract to hire (No H1B or OPT candidates accepted)
Interview process: Phone and WebEx
Req. # 20-01256
Contact: Brian Anderson
This role combines project management skills, Business Analyst skills, strong understanding of IT and auditing practices for technologies applications, infrastructure and security system controls. Perform business analysis as an IT Governance Liaison partnering with Subject Matter Experts ( SMEs), functional Managers, Internal Audit, Information Security Office SMEs, and colleagues to understand requirements and drive through their requests for evidence in the IT governance process.
• Act as the primary point of contact IT Governance Liaison partnering with stakeholders: IT Subject matter experts, Internal/ External Audit, Compliance, Security, Legal, Security CISO and privacy departments to ensure the timely and successful delivery of Audit evidence.
• Works effectively across teams and with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate audit performance
• Participates in the creation and maintenance of company policies impacting IT to ensure that the Technology group standards and policy amendments are socialized, modified with IT stakeholders and implemented by full compliance dates in accordance to policy.
• Support IT Risk Structure and Enterprise Management Risk Structure by participating in IT risk assessments, control gap assessments, and process compliance with appropriate IT risk owners
• Review audit findings, validate and work with stakeholders to monitor the remediation until final evidence is submitted and the finding is closed.
• Oversee, facilitate and monitor mandated progress of remediation actions as a result of Risks, audits and compliance reviews.
-Background in Information Systems, IT Audit evidence, IT Security or IT Risk Management
-Demonstrated experience to manage projects
-Understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Ability to communicate effectively, build and maintain meaningful relationships with all stakeholders.
Project Management experience of small projects
Infrastructure functional knowledge
Systems Auditor, CISA certification prefered
Comments for Approver(s):
Bachelor's degree required
Requires a minimum of 3 years experience in gathering and analyzing user requirements, and the development of functional and operational improvements to business applications