When applying, please include LEGAL Name: Email: Mobile#: Location: Rate (W2 or 1099/C:C): H1/EAD/Visa/Citizen/GC: Education and Certifications: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Analyst provides customers with a high quality and consistent level of proactive and professional IT service, in an effort to maintain the technology needs that run their businesses. The analyst will work to create and maintain positive customer relationships that bolster open communication, reliability, trust, and service loyalty. Additionally, the Business Analyst s assignments are varied and complex, requiring initiative and judgment.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Document BRD, business, system processes and requirements when applicable.
- Collaborate with external and internal customers and vendors to analyze business needs and work with teams on solutions.
- Cross-training to learn applications across the assigned Business Unit application portfolio.
- Learn the processes and tools needed to perform the role effectively.
- Serve as the conduit between the business partners and the technical team through triage, research, requirements, testing, and support.
- Collaborate with technology teams, business teams, vendors and subject matter experts to perform daily activities.
- Identify the business impact of system issues and facilitate communication as appropriate to stakeholders.
- Lead assigned initiatives. Communicate status, issues or risks to management and stakeholders.
- Accountable for managing and delivering the enhancement requests, support requests for assigned Business Unit and related client requests. This includes the planning, troubleshooting, solving, and communicating of a variety of requests, incidents, and problems independently within multiple areas.
- Perform on-call responsibilities including nights, holidays and weekends.
- Minimal travel may be required.
- Engage and communicate with senior management as appropriate.
- Bachelor's degree
- At least five years of work experience in a related field
- Must possess IT industry knowledge, including experience in business analysis
- Can gather effective business requirements for system modifications
- Must possess well-developed analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills, leveraging both logic and creativity to interpret complex concepts and information
- Must possess a passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Ability to adjust approach to meet all types of customer communication styles, preferences, and management levels
- Proficiency in translating technical verbiage and complex processes into business friendly terms
- Must possess exceptional and clear interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to quickly build rapport and respond to customers in a compassionate manner
- Must be a self-starter and be highly flexible and adaptable
- Must be highly organized and have excellent follow-up skills
- Must be comfortable with challenging the status quo and championing change
- Ability to work well with others, promoting healthy relationships and building strong team dynamics
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines while delivering high-quality outcomes
- Ability to understand the impact of changes in business strategy
- Ability to think abstractly, identifies patterns, and generates ideas and solutions
- Maintains a calming demeanor in fast moving situations