Only local San Francisco Bay Area candidates!
Direct W2 employees only! No 3rd party agencies!
Are you a Business Systems Analyst with demonstrated experience on multiple projects who is looking for a creative, challenging and fun work environment? Then we are looking for you!
This position will be based in South San Francisco.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with Project Managers, Architects, Engineers, Developers, and User Experience Designers on scope, solutions, constraints, and risks.
- Analyze business scenarios that may potentially be solved by implementation of automated systems and/or modifications to business processes.
- Provide expertise in identification, evaluation, design, development, and deployment of systems and/or processes.
- Perform key role – as part of a project team or M&E – in delivery of solutions that are cost effective, sustainable, and meet business requirements.
- Be accountable for documentation, which may include, but is not limited to:
- User Requirements
- Functional and/or technical specifications
- Process flow diagrams
- Training documentation and/or work instructions
- Computer System Validation documents
- Depending on application and/or function, may configure system settings and/or options.
- Provide consultation to customers regarding enhancement/improvement of current solutions and implementation of new solutions – both systems and processes.
- Facilitate and/or support customers in UAT planning and execution.
- Participate in and advise roadmap discussions; key member of vendor assessment teams.
- Drive resolution of business or systems issues.
- 5-7 years experience as an IT business systems analyst and a demonstrated ability to work in fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Experience and understanding of application development methodology - including Agile and Waterfall approaches, functional requirements, process modeling and re-engineering, use case development, user acceptance testing, organizational change management, and large-scale system implementations.
- Experience collecting requirements for workflow management tools and dashboarding tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to quickly produce clearly written, well-organized documentation; excellent presentation and meeting facilitation skills.
- Proven skills in relationship building, customer-focus, decision-making, and problem solving.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn the business in unfamiliar areas.
- Experience with and understanding of any of the following areas a plus:
- Pharmaceutical/Biotech GMP environment
- Workflow management tools: Pega, JIRA
- Reporting tools
- BA/BS in Business, Science, or Computer Science preferred