About Albany International
Albany International is a global advanced textiles and materials processing company with two core businesses.
Albany Engineered Composites is a rapidly growing supplier of highly engineered composite parts for the aerospace industry.
Machine Clothing is the world's leading producer of custom-designed fabrics and belts essential to production in the paper, nonwovens, and other process industries.
About Global Information Services (GIS)
Global Information Services is the team within Albany chartered with providing leading-edge systems and technologies to internal users as well as Albany customers. GIS provides services ranging from Information Technology Strategy to infrastructure development and maintenance, with a unique and intense focus on customer service.
In this role, a candidate will provide support to the design, development, implementation, execution and continuous improvement of the Albany Engineered Composites Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solution as well as overlap into other solutions including the company's Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software.
This position could be based in either Rochester, NH; Boerne, TX; or Salt Lake City, UT.
Assist in the design, configuration, testing and debugging of various company solutions.
Assist in the gathering of requirements for new application functionality from key business users.
Provide technical application support in the resolution of user issues.
Analyze, modify and document existing environment solution(s).
Collaborate with colleagues on configuration, implementation and upgrade of systems to obtain performance needs.
Support the creation and maintenance of documentation (use/functional/design requirements, best practices, change requests, code documentation).
Provide training on new/existing functionality to key business users, as well as end users.
Assist in the administration of business systems requiring after hours and weekend work.
* A candidate for this role is expected to have completed a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar with a minimum GPA of 3.0 (3.5 preferred), and be able to demonstrate competence in one or more of the following areas:
* 3-5 years experience with PTC Windchill PLM environment (or similar platforms like Oracle Agile, SAP PLM, etc)
* Practical knowledge of Enterprise Systems Integration preferred
* Practical knowledge of SQL databases and reporting preferred
* Practical knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodology preferred
* Experience with CAD/CAM tools (like Solidworks, AutoCAD, CATIA, etc), preferred
* Experience with ERP and MES environments (SAP, Oracle, etc), preferred, including the following modules: MM, PP, DMS, PLM
* Experience with production configuration considered a plus
* CMII or similar certification, a significant advantage, but not required
* Microsoft Office proficient (Excel, PowerPoint and Visio skills required)
* Experience with other business tools (Microsoft Access, SharePoint, InfoPath, etc.)
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent organizational and project management/prioritization skills
Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.s and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply, we are unable to sponsor at this time.
The following abilities will be demonstrated by a candidate for PLM Systems Analyst:
* Team and people skills that are required to ensure efficient execution of tasks.
* Ability to work independently and/or in a collaborative team environment.
* Proven problem-solving skills within a team environment.
* Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
* Willingness to learn.
* Flexible and adaptable.
* Effective communication.
* Attention to detail.
* Sitting for extended periods of time.
* Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, power tools, and to handle other computer components.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled