Sr. Business Systems Analyst Opportunity located in Providence, RI!
Apex Systems combines with parent company On Assignment to make it the 2nd largest IT staffing agency in the country.
Apex has an opportunity for Sr. Business Systems Analyst role in Providence, RI. This is a 6+ month contract opportunity. Here are the details:
For applicants who are interested in this Sr. Business Systems Analyst opportunity; please send a Word resume to Matthew Lee, Technical Recruiter, at .
Position: Sr. Business Systems Analyst
Location: Providence, RI
Duration: 6+ month (high potential to go a 18+ months)
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
This would be a traditional IT BSA role- Proven Skills in these areas:
• Gathering requirements and documenting them, collaborating with peers to complete
• Collaborating with development teams to refine designs and requirements
• Helping QA understand testable requirements, some unit testing
• Data mapping/modeling
• UI Web screen wireframe design ideas and with development team to create them
• Estimating work efforts
• Business process involvement- As-is and To Be.
• Works well with cross-functional teams to gather requirement details
• Strong communication skills
• Can work with little supervision (after onboarding and getting up to speed)
• Jumps in, asks questions and seeks to understand
• Can deep dive into unknown areas to outline options/solutions
• Experience in drafting plans for training and communication
• Good knowledge of SDLC practices
• Organization and time management
• Data mapping/modeling experience helpful
• Problem solving skills
• Agile experience helpful
• MS Office tools
• 5-8+ years of experience in a BSA role
• MS Office, MS Teams
• UX/Customer experience
• Knowledge of Data Mapping/Data Modeling
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or