Title: SAP Project Manager with MM & PP
Location: St. Petersburg, FL
Duration: 6+ Months Contract to Hire
Note: MAY require project travel. Locals highly preferred.
- Looking for experienced Project Manager with SAP background. NOT looking for aspiring PM with SAP knowledge.
- Preferences would be for Materials Management (MM), Production Planning (PP)
- Project manager/senior consultant need a combination of subject-matter expertise and project management skills.
- They must possess excellent communication, interpersonal and team leadership abilities, as well as the capacity to work with cross-functional teams to accomplish overall project goals.
- Employers seek at least a bachelor’s degree (a master’s may be preferred) in computer science, management or an IT-related discipline
- 5+ years of experience managing projects from inception to completion.
- A project management certification (PMP) is strongly preferred.
Typical duties include:
- Developing and managing project specifications, technical design and requirements
- Setting project timelines, milestones and deadlines
- Coordinating work with cross-functional team leaders and monitoring and reporting on project status
- Assigning tasks to staff consultants and supervising work