*** CLIENT STRONGLY PREFERS CANDIDATES LOCAL TO ST. PETERSBURG, FL ***
Title: SAP Project Manager with PP, MM, WM
Location: St. Petersburg, FL
Duration: 7 Months Contract to Hire
- Looking for an SAP Project Manager with experience in Production Planning and Materials/Warehouse Management to support multiple projects.
- Project manager must have demonstrated knowledge and experience with project management methodologies in order to work with intricate, multifaceted projects.
- They need superb communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with the development team and make project presentations.
- Employers look for a bachelor’s degree in an IT- or business-related field, as well as a background in applications development, and 5+ years of experience managing complex projects.
- Project management certifications, such as those from PMI (Project Management Institute), also are highly recommended.
Typical duties include:
- Managing overall coordination of IT applications development projects, from planning through implementation
- Setting project scope, priorities, deadlines and deliverable schedules
- Facilitating discussions and consensus among various project stakeholders, such as analysts, applications programmers and clients
- Managing and monitoring project budgets and expenditures