Business Systems Analyst / Client Delivery Analyst
Location: Dumbo, Brooklyn, NY
Duration: 6+ month contract to hire (USC, GC, or GC EAD)
Interview process: Phone, WebEx, and/or In-person
Req. # 20-01104
Contact: Brian Anderson
Our Direct Client is a technology start-up company based in DUMBO, Brooklyn, NY. Our mission is to disrupt the insurance industry by introducing consumer-centric solutions powered by data analytics. We encourage all candidates to apply if shaping the future of a growing company, investing in our culture, and solving complex challenges interests you. Our Client's team members have strong work ethics, believe in what the comapny is building, and are committed to achieving company goals. Our team has foodies, talented musicians, artists, and a mix of other unique elements that make us one.
What You'll Be Doing
- Be part of a Client Delivery team that on-boards products to our clients.
- Guiding clients through product overviews, configuration and data specifications.
- Capturing and documenting client configuration settings by producing comprehensive Jira user stories.
- Be aware of project scope and requirements; ability to ask clarifying questions as needed to ensure thorough understanding of tasks.
- Performing product demos as part of product configuration and client integration activities.
- Working with client to apply configuration settings to training material.
- Conducting client train-the-trainer programs.
- Partnering with QA teams to update test cases for client configuration settings and execution of automated tests.
- Coordinating and conducting integration/configuration testing with client teams.
- Working with Product Management to maintain internal documentation and to develop client training materials.
- Providing input into Software Configuration Lifecycle.
- Supporting the development of and adherence to Software Configuration Lifecycle.
- Establishing business rapport with the client business organizations that have purchased a product.
- Showing dedication to driving, facilitating, and delivering high quality products from design thinking approaches.
- Working closely with client, partner and product, and technology teams.
- Working in an agile environment with an excellent, collaborative team.
- High attention to detail with proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- 5+ years of experience in the health insurance industry – Payer space
- 3+ years of experience managing integrations implementation with API backends
- 2+ years of experience in one of more of the following business domains is a major plus: Member/Consumer Portals, Provider Portals, Broker/Producer Portals, Employer Portals, Online Enrollment
- 3+ years of experience in business process and data analysis
- 2+ years of experience with agile methodologies
- 2+ years of UAT experience
- Experience presenting to clients
- Experience with configuration of software products is a big plus
- Experience using Jira and or Aha is a plus
- Experience using data analytics software is a plus
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases is a plus
- Self-starter, positive and excited to work with a great team of excellent engineers
- Very strong communication and collaboration skills combined with technical acumen
- Bachelors Degree in a related field required
- Casual dress