Business Systems Analyst
Support our mission of advancing effective evidence-based healthcare worldwide.. Sleep well knowing you are helping achieve a world where safe, high-quality healthcare is accessible to everyone.Responsibilities:
- The Business Systems Analyst acts as the liaison between the business stakeholders and the development team.
- Supports the development of high-quality desktop, browser-based and native mobile applications.
- Participate on an agile team as a Sr Business Systems Analyst
- Create and define User Stories and Acceptance Criteria that meet the business unit’s needs.
- Create process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to developers
- Develop and conduct peer reviews of the acceptance criteria to ensure that requirements are correctly interpreted.
- Partner with the development team to ensure defined User Stories are reflected in the technical design and development.
- Create, edit, prioritize and manage the backlog of User Stories
- Participate in planning, estimation, daily standup and retrospective meetings
- Responsible for reviewing and accepting completed User Stories
- Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications of the requirements to stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood.
- Deliver internal training on new feature enhancements or products to the business unit.
- Requirements which meet the needs of the market as defined by the business
- On time high quality delivery of projects
- 7+ years’ experience as a Business Systems Analyst
- 7+ years’ experience in Agile Methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Healthcare business experience preferred
- Proficient in all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience using issue tracking tools to manage the release process
- Highly self-motivated and directed with a keen attention to detail.
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Proven experience working with cross-functional and virtual teams
- Strong team player with ability to multi-task
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field preferred, or equivalent experience