Did you know that Zions Bancorporation is one of the nation's premier financial services companies with total assets exceeding $70 billion? With local management teams at the helm in 11 western states, Zions is dedicated to making a difference in their local communities. At Zions, we haven't forgotten who keeps us in business, meaning we're committed to the success of our customers, and our employees. Here, the possibilities are endless - come for a job, stay for a career.
Enterprise Risk Management assists senior management in identifying and assessing key risks (e.g., operational, financial reporting, etc.) and related controls. The challenge is identifying the correct qualitative and quantitative measures and using them to help mitigate risks that are beyond the appetite of the Company's stakeholders. Working in Enterprise Risk Management is a unique opportunity and establishes a great foundation for a banking career, as analysts are exposed to the broad scope of the bank holding company, its subsidiaries, and its operations.
We are currently seeking a Business System Analyst
to support the Integrated Risk Management System.The ideal candidate for this position will have the skills and experience necessary to:
- Maintain responsibility for various system functions including incident, change, system and project management.
- Troubleshoot application and user access issues and make recommendations for improvements and changes.
- Document incident items and escalate as necessary.
- Work with vendors as needed to resolve issues.
- Facilitate new or enhanced change management requests and post change validations.
- Be responsible for application and infrastructure monitoring.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- A Bachelor's in computer science, Information Systems, Business Administration or other related field
- 2+ years' experience in business analysis, processes, procedures, project management, multiple technologies, frameworks, etc. or other directly related experience.
- A combination of education and experience may meet requirements.
- Working knowledge of business systems and applications, incident and change management, project and systems management.
- Experience with system interfaces.
- Knowledge of department-specific processes and procedures.
- Solid analytical, organizational, trouble shooting and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to elicit, gather and analyze data. Solid technical and non-technical communication skills, both verbal and written.