1Position Specific Information Digital Integration Focus
* Work with in the Global Data & Analytics Team supporting GMQS
* Manage data mining and engineering projects
* Ensure a consistent use of data and proper protection of data
* Support Business Analysts in the sharing and analyzing data
* Drive knowledge sharing and skills development with in business functions to support global
* Support in the validation and verification approach of data analysis
* Define strategies for integration and management of data quality.PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Participate in definition of business processes for clinical and financial operations, and the design of automated solutions within the framework of all specified architecture. PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions. PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS :
- Analyze, diagnose, track and resolve various technical and operational issues with application processing. Consult with IT product team and other pertinent resources as well as working independently to resolve issues.
- Provide technical leadership on complex projects evaluating development projects and assisting in defining and building development processes to meet project needs.
- Work closely with other IT staff to ensure a stable infrastructure and that integration (interfaces) and end user interfaces are processing according to schedule. Take the necessary actions including making recommendations regarding system and process changes to provide an efficient environment for the end user community.
- Provide analytical support in the conceptualization, development and implementation of complex system projects pertaining to Enterprise reporting and Business Intelligence.
- Identify development tools or reporting databases that can be used to improve clinical efficacy, operational efficiency and quality of service.
- Prepare detailed specifications for programming code development, building and testing.
- Participate in pilot preparation, coordination of user acceptance testing, and coordination of new module rollouts for systems projects.
- May provide assistance to junior level staff with general tasks that require a better understanding of functions, as directed by immediate supervisor.
- May refer to senior level staff for assistance with higher level problems that may arise.
- Escalates issues to supervisor/manager for resolution, as deemed necessary.
- Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be able to work extended hours as needed including nights and weekends.
Limited overnight travel will be required as needed. EDUCATION :
Bachelor's Degree required EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
- 2 - 5 years' related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent directly related work experience.
- Excellent presentation and written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational, project management and process analysis skills are essential.
- Experience and knowledge of healthcare delivery and nephrology operations are a plus.
- Must be able to read and comprehend complex technical documents.
- Excellent analysis and problem solving skills required. Strong experience in software project development. Process analysis skills important. Experience and knowledge of dialysis clinic operations and dialysis billing a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple high priority tasks.
- Ability to work creatively, analytically and independently in a problem solving environment.
- Experience with common Data Analytics Technologies such as Tableau/QLIK/PowerBI (Data Visualization) , R, Python (Scripting)
- Experience in managing data analytics project and applying common methodologies (CRISP, PRINCE2, PMP)
- Experience in working in a GxP validate environment,