Business Systems Analyst II - Communications Platform
- Location: Cypress, CA
- Full Time Direct Hire
- Onsite position Monday - Friday
- In-Person Interview is required
- Local candidates
- No relocation for this role
Under the direction of the Product Manager, the Business Systems Analyst II will implement the Communications Platform to business users throughout the organization as well as champion ongoing releases of new and improved capabilities. The Business Systems Analyst II adheres to and supports the project lifecycle methodologies. In addition, the Business Systems Analyst II responsible for understanding, identifying, discovering, documenting and analyzing business and functional requirements. In this role, you will be responsible for configuring the platform and managing content delivery to drive awareness and employee engagement in support of our business priorities and culture. REQUIREMENTS
- Requirements Elicitation - Ability to identify a desired future state that addresses a business problem.
- Requirements Management and Analysis - Ability to define, document and manage business requirements to the smallest set that will provide the biggest impact in advancing business objectives.
- Creating Compelling Business Case - Ability to measure and communicate proposed project benefits.
- Providing Accurate Project Effort Estimates - Ability to quantify and meet individual and project phase level efforts.
- Design for Usability - Ability to translate business requirements into business solutions for end-user adoption and productivity improvement.
- Functional Design - Ability to translate business requirements to functional designs using analysis and design techniques.
- Adherence to Standards - Ability to create solutions that adhere to and incorporate company standards.
- Business Requirements Testing and Validation - Managing traceability of business requirements through testing and validation process.
- User Acceptance Testing - Collaborates with stakeholder in testing for acceptance of end user business solution.
- Business Relationship Management - Ability to engage business sponsors and contribute to their targeted business outcomes.
- 5+ years' Business Systems Analysis experience required
- 3+ years' experience with administrating and configuring ANY communication platform required.
- Experience with Dynamic Signal PLUS but not required
- 3+ years' experience content administration of the company's communication platform to deliver information across multiple channels including mobile, kiosks, websites and other mass communication systems required
- Ability to understand communications best practices, knowledge of content management and content strategy best practices, and demonstrated ability to deliver visually compelling content with stylistic consistency for various audiences and communications platforms
- Demonstrated ability to have successfully completed multiple, complex, cross-functional projects required
- Ability to lead and work collaboratively within a business unit team and have strong influencing skills
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities and complex tasks in a dynamic work environment
- Must have experience preparing end-user documentation and conducting end-user training
- Must be skilled in analytical techniques, practices and problem solving
- Experience working with Project Managers with ability to accurately estimate ETA's on projects and tasks
- Exhibits prior and current technical expertise in web technology and the ability to learn new technology
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit, criminal and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA's, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.