Our direct current client is hiring a Senior Business Systems Analyst (BSA III) to join their newly formed Innovation Product Management team. In this role you will be responsible for guiding products throughout the client Innovation process from conception, prototyping, business justification, implementation and product launch. Working together you will develop innovative solutions to some of the industry's challenging problems by collaborating as needed across regions, product areas, and functions.
Our client puts a high premium on hiring high quality people that can build and foster strong relationships within their organization. Collaboration will be key to bringing innovative industry-changing products to market as part of the Innovation Team. The Business Systems will partner closely with business stakeholders, customers, creative designers, and expert full stack software engineers to help design and develop products that will successfully differentiate our client. Applying the Design Thinking methodology, the role is tasked with working with Business Stakeholders to define customer personas and understand "as-is" customer journeys to identify pain points. As a Business Systems Analyst within the Innovation Product Management team, you must understand markets, competition and user requirements in depth. Additionally, the role is required to document user stories that translate business needs for User Experience Designer and Software Developers to rapidly implement. Launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate quickly.
The Business Systems Analyst III - Innovation Product Management role will ensure products move rapidly through the process by applying modern methodologies and principles including Design Thinking, Business Model Canvas, Agile and Lean Startup. You will work cross-functionally to guide products from ideation to launch by connecting the business and technical worlds.
- 7+ years of business systems analyst experience required.
- 5+ years of Technical Product Management experience (i.e. creating strategic product roadmap(s) from conception to launch and working with cross-functional teams) required.
- Experience driving the product vision, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions required.
- Experience developing Internet products and technologies required. 2+ years of Manufacturing or Supply Chain industry experience
- Experience leading small, cross functional teams in a matrix organization required
- Experience managing day-to-day technical and design direction required
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing required
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority.
- Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing, at all levels including customers, vendors, technology peers, business stakeholders and executive management required
- Proficiency with modern technology work collaboration, agile and communication tools - Skype, Chat, WebEx, JIRA, Slack, Box, MSFT Teams, MSFT 365, Trello, VersionOne, PivotalTracker, etc. required
- Ability to quickly adapt to new systems and is capable of creating/implementing system functionality
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and databases
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of internet and client/server architectures
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML and XML
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- Detail oriented with excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Bachelor's Degree in a technology or business related field required. MS or MSA in a technology or business related field preferred
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
as client is only considering local candidates. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.