Our direct current client is seeking a Senior Business Systems Analyst
for a Direct Hire
role located in Cypress, CA.
As a member of the Product Management team, you will be working with the Business Stakeholders to support users in their daily usage through the incident reporting tool, understand and document "as-is" and "to-be" business processes and business requirements for added functionality assessment or process changes. Additionally, the BSA will translate business requirements through analysis and design into high complexity functional solutions. The Senior Business Systems Analyst plays a leadership role in the planning/analysis, testing and implementation phases of Safety and Compliance projects, working closely with business stakeholders and the entire team to insure project success.FUNCTIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Requirements Elicitation - Ability to identify a desired future state that addresses a business problem.
- Requirements Management and Analysis - Ability to define, document and manage business requirements to the smallest set that will provide the biggest impact in advancing business objectives.
- Creating Compelling Business Case - Ability to measure and communicate proposed project benefits
- Providing Accurate Project Effort Estimates - Ability to quantify and meet individual and project phase level efforts.
- Design for Usability - Ability to translate business requirements into business solutions for end-user adoption and productivity improvement.
- Functional Design - Ability to translate business requirements to functional designs using analysis and design techniques.
- Adherence to Standards - Ability to create solutions that adhere to and incorporate standards.
- Business Requirements Testing and Validation - Managing traceability of business requirements through testing and validation process.
- User Acceptance Testing - Collaborates with stakeholder in testing for acceptance of end user business solution.
- Business Relationship Management - Ability to engage business sponsors and contribute to their targeted business outcomes.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience in a related field required
- 7+ years' Systems Analysis experience required
- 7+ years' ERP systems experience required
- 5+ years' Fleet Safety Solutions experience preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, at all levels including customers, vendors, peers, business stakeholders and management required
- Ability to articulate complex safety-related business needs in the context of IS systems design, architecture and development required
- Experience coordinating the delivery of relevant informatics services in support of safety-related activities in the context of corporate safety and compliance required
- Experience of a wide array of systems and platforms, databases and/or the use of semantic technologies to query data required
- Experience in integrating information across multiple domains required
- Experience across safety and compliance business areas, or in working in safety-related roles within other manufacturing, regulatory, or motor vehicle organizations required
- Excellent interpersonal skills to influence / shape their particular area of expertise, along with the ability to understand multiple, complex business needs and identify ways in which existing or newly designed solutions could address these in an effective and efficient manner
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office products required
- Proficiency with some collaboration tools like SharePoint and Box
- Capable of learning new systems and creating/implementing new system functionality
- Possesses advanced knowledge of HTML and XML
- Understands advanced internet and client/server architectures
- Possess advanced knowledge of SQL and databases
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE as client is not looking to engage with out of state candidates at this time.
Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
• IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA's, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
• All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
• Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
• Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.