At Exeter Finance, we are committed to helping customers find the right financing for their next vehicle purchase. By building strong relationships with our customers and network of dealer partners we are able to give options that make sense, getting customers behind the wheel of their car.
Every team member is integral to our success. Whether you're at a servicing center helping customers with their loans, in the field building relationships with dealers, or supporting the company from its corporate offices, you'll enjoy a nurturing, invigorating and positive work environment.
Our vision is to be a premier finance company and lender of choice known for its People, Performance and Service.Job Description
The Business Systems Analyst III is responsible for understanding, analyzing and generating business and functional requirements documents and consequently assisting with delivering of the requirements to production for larger sized corporate initiatives.
- Support large-level projects and serve as an SME on medium-level projects by reviewing business cases and performing in-depth analysis to translating into detailed business and functional requirements; as well as facilitate discussions and review with the teams to obtain sign-off on all requirements from the project sponsor(s) and technical lead(s).
- Work with the development team to validate the system requirements against the requirements.
- Facilitate the UAT process by performing smoke screen testing when coding is complete, creating test cases with traceability between the requirements, conducting the testing, and working with the business to receive the approval.
- Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of business processes and applications and customer needs. Understands technology solutions and communicates them to the business in a non-technical manner.
- Communicate requirements to development and quality assurance staff and serves as the point of contact for business, development, and QA during the project lifecycle.
- Build and maintain relationships with key business, IT stakeholders, team members, vendors, and other departments involved in the projects, and manages expectations. Promotes a constructive, positive team environment and maintains a spirit of openness, information sharing, inquisitiveness, problem-solving, and support for our common goals.
- Work with the appropriate production support team members to troubleshoot issues and/or operational questions.
- Perform post production review to ensure successful implementation and work with production support team members to research any issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Four (4) or more years of prior experience as a Business Analyst.
- Business Analyst certification a bonus.
- Experience in the auto or finance industry preferred.
- Basic SQL skills required.
- Advanced SQL skills preferred.
- Excellent facilitation, collaboration, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficient with standard business analysis, business process definition and project management concepts and tools.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn and support new systems and applications.
Servicing experience preferred.
Exeter Finance LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.