We are looking for a strong BSA – IV for our direct client in San Ramon, CA. Please let me know if you would be interested in moving ahead to discuss this further.
Business Systems Analyst IV, San Ramon, CA
Our Client is seeking an ambitious and talented Business Systems Analyst IV to join our innovative Front Office Technology Group. A successful BSA IV candidate will analyze business problems to be solved with automated solutions, processes and procedures. In the role, they will provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user and system requirements. The primary focus is on creating specifications for systems to meet business requirements. Other activities performed by the BSA IV include, but are not limited to:
- Reviewing design proposals for Levels IV BSAs, ensuring alignment with business requirements;
- Monitoring the activities of BSA team to interact with the business community and technical data in preparing system, data, and reporting requirements and performing system/data analysis and quantifying risks; creating processes, procedures and contingency plans; and implementing team performance measures.
- Provides consultation and expertise on complex projects; is a top level contributor.
- Provides input into continuous improvement and innovations to realize measurable productivity results from identified improvement initiatives.
- Leads reviews and obtains formal approval from Business Owners, DEV, and QA on extensively detailed functional requirements.
- Draws on advanced experience with large-scale systems and interaction design principles to optimize application solutions across various departments.
- Uses wide-ranging experience and knowledge of professional concepts to employ effective judgment in the responsive resolution of mission critical user inquiries, issues and concerns.
- Bachelor’s degree, other technical training in business, or equivalent
- 8-10 years of business functional area experience, including 2+years in a lead role with proven ability to deliver
- MS Office Suite, Salesforce, Security administration, strong SQL knowledge, complete SDLC experience
- SME level of business acumen in multiple functional areas, with expertise in a minimum of one area
- Extensive in-depth knowledge of multiple enterprise applications
- Various system development and project management methodologies (OO, PMI)
- Understanding of the technical architecture of the businesses applications and platforms
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical users
- Ability to communicate business process to technical resources
- Ability to create complex process flow diagrams or flowcharts that demonstrate business or system process flow
- Ability to gather requirements effectively; document requirements and confirm observations with business owners
- Ability to perform fit/gap analysis based on requirements
- Ability to create detailed and thorough test plans for medium-sized initiatives
- Knowledge of business systems software and software development lifecycle
- Ability to write complex queries and reports
- Ability to develop a project plan, meeting established deliverables and timelines
- Ability to provide guidance to lower level personnel and conduct training
- Ability to conduct meetings, gather information and present status
Resource Manager | MatchPoint Solutions | Office 925-828-7796 | Cell 925-818-4052 | Email firstname.lastname@example.org