Greetings from the Infotech spectrum!! InfoTech Spectrum delivers comprehensive fully integrated creative solutions in the areas of Java, Lifesciences (Validation), engineering and consulting services
Business System Analyst is a key member of the Data & Analytics team which is part of Business Technology Solutions (BTS) organization and will manage the life cycle of analytics projects, including business requirements gathering, functional specification write-up, prototyping, development, quality testing, user acceptance testing, roll-out, and post-launch enhancements implementation. The candidate will work closely with various business functions including Commercial Operations, Sales Operations, Field Sales and Marketing to understand business needs on reporting, provide visualization recommendations, and deliver analytics solutions
Remote till Pandemic is over.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Experience in the commercial space (sales operations, commercial operations, marketing, market access) within the biopharma industry.
- Solid understanding of data systems (BI/Analytics, Data Blending, Data Warehousing, Data ETL, etc.) on process automation and standardization and be able to speak the language with ease.
- Experience working with large and complex data set; able to write simple SQL queries to create calculated fields or perform feasibility analysis as part of functional specification requirement documentation.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills; able to manage multiple projects simultaneously at various stages of their development.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; able to interact with different levels of business stakeholders with confidence, efficiency, authority.
- Experience with Project Management tools such as Smartsheet or Microsoft Project is highly preferred.
- Master’s degree in data-related fields (Analytics, Business Intelligence, Big Data, Statistics) preferred.