“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time".
Direct Client Opportunity:
- 6 or more years work experience in an application development and/or systems analysis role or equivalent combination of transferrable experience and education.
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field or equivalent work experience.
- Thorough knowledge of Information Technology fields and computer systems.
- Demonstrated organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Strong understanding of integration points of assigned business/systems and processes.
- Proven leadership abilities including effective knowledge sharing, conflict resolution, facilitation of open discussions, fairness and displaying appropriate levels of assertiveness.
- Proficient in requirements gathering methodologies and the SDLC.
- Understanding of a variety of architecture standards and ability to apply them in their design work.
- Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities.
- Ability to learn from mistakes and apply constructive feedback to improve performance.
- Ability to communicate highly complex technical information clearly and articulately for all levels and audiences.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- High critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of systems, subsystems, development methodologies, systems architecture, tools and processes that support the assigned business initiative or system.
- Experience using Agile methodology.
- Knowledge of healthcare insurance industry.
- Excellent communication skills
- ****Enrollment and billing platform lead experience***
- Working with external vendors
About Noblesoft Solutions: Noblesoft Solutions is a certified member of the National Minority Supplier Diversity Council (NMSDC) and is also a certified Minority Business Enterprise. We are headquartered outside Philadelphia, PA with employees located in over 15 states. As a certified Oracle Gold partner, Noblesoft helps our enterprise customers solve their business challenges through strategic consulting services, innovative offerings and industry-specific solutions built on the latest technologies. Since our inception, it has been the company’s mission and commitment to provide the highest level of quality, integrity and dependability to its clients.
Noblesoft has successfully implemented solutions for customers across a range of industries including Healthcare, Retail, Finance and Hospitality, adding tremendous value to those organizations by increasing efficiency, shortening the development life cycle and delivering high-quality end products. After years of working as integrators for PeopleSoft Inc. and Big 5 consulting firms, Noblesoft was formed as Development and Consulting firm with a model of delivering high profile solutions for our clients across the globe.