: Business Systems Analyst Oracle CPQ Location
: Lowell, MA Duration
: 12 Months Work Requirements:
, Holders or Authorized to Work in US.Overview:
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Business Systems Analyst Oracle CPQ. Responsibilities:
- Understanding the goals of business & then provide support to the existing Oracle CPQ Cloud solutions within Quote-to-Cash (and related solutions), working on production support, trouble-shooting issues, and implementing small to medium enhancements. Contribute to large strategic projects and/or new solutions in this space.
- Build and maintain relationships with corporate and regional stakeholders, analyzing and understanding business requirements, business processes, functional requirements, cross-functional needs, and system capabilities
- Employ a variety of approaches to collecting and documenting business and functional requirements. Such techniques may include, but not limited to, leading workshops, writing use cases, creating context diagrams, and performing stakeholder analysis
- Design and implement Oracle CPQ Cloud-based solutions to meet or exceed business requirements, adhering to best practices and solutions design standards, with an emphasis on maximizing out-of-the-box solutions. Help the business to solve moderately complex issues by taking a new perspective on existing solutions.
- Collaborate regularly with other Business Systems Analysts and Application Solution Consultants on cross-functional requests and solutions.
- Collaborate regularly with technical leads, developers, and integration developers on functional requirements to implement custom extensions or application integrations to satisfy business requirements when needed.
- Act as a resource for colleagues with less experience, support Project Managers planning, execution and management of project deliverables and risks.
- Work closely with QA analysts and may perform functional, regression, unit, functional and user acceptance testing.
Our benefits package includes:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in business systems analysis.
- 3+ years of Quote-to-Cash experience, including understanding of the following topics/processes: products, pricing, discounting, quoting processes, booking, sales compensation, order acceptance, order fulfillment, service contracts, billing, amendments, renewals, etc.
- 2+ years of Oracle CPQ Cloud experience.
- Salesforce and/or Salesforce CPQ experience preferred.
- Good understanding of Oracle CPQ Cloud capabilities, best practices and limitations and the ability to clearly communicate those to key stakeholders.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Capable of relaying technical information to Business Stakeholders and business information to technical teams.
- Ability to accept and manage changing priorities and address issues quickly and professionally.
- Familiarity with any of the following applications is a plus: Salesforce CPQ, Conga, DocuSign, PactSafe, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Oracle EBS.
- Salesforce Administrator certification is a plus.
- Experience with ServiceNow or a similar ITSM tool is a plus.
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.