Business Systems Analyst for U.S. Government Client Envision your future making a difference in our nation.
Preferred Systems Solutions is dedicated to serving the U.S. Federal Government. We develop and deliver innovative solutions to increasingly complex problems.
We are currently seeking Mid-Level Business Systems Analyst to support our federal client in Arlington, VA. YOUR ROLE As a Business Systems Analyst supporting our U.S. Government client, you'll:
BENEFITS YOU'LL ENJOY
- Analyze science, engineering, business, and other data processing problems to implement and improve computer systems.
- Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
- Analyze or recommend commercially available software; may participate as part of project and agile teams in order to gather and document business requirements.
- Support Product Owners on an agile team with developing User Stories based on business requirements.
WHAT EMPLOYEES SAY
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401(k) and company-funded life insurance
- Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Financial rewards for employee referrals
- Tuition and training assistance
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- "Exceptional people to work with on a daily basis."
- "Very good pay and organized fun events for employees."
- "[I get] schedule flexibility that allows me to meet my family's needs."
PSS is committed to the diversity we bring to the marketplace by being an EEOC/AA employer who is committed to hiring a diverse team of professionals to provide world class services and products aimed at exceeding our customer's expectations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. PSS is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor. YOU BRING
ENGAGE YOUR EXPERTISE Utilize your expertise for the mission ahead.
- Technical experience in:
- Gathering and documenting business requirements
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint , JIRA les
- Experience with SDLC and Agile methodologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- BS with 5+ years' experience
"[This is a] wonderful company to work for and the management truly care about their employees." Clearance Requirement:
"Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Accordingly, Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.ship is required." APPLY NOW