We are seeking a Business Analyst to join our growing and dynamic team. This individual will work with stakeholders from all business departments and related third parties to define and document business processes and software requirements for technology initiatives, including online products, content management systems, and business information systems. The projects utilize rapid design and development techniques and require the ability to listen actively by summarizing, asking clarifying questions, and interpreting. This is a great opportunity for an individual to learn and grow with our organization.
About the role:
* Define business problems and primary objectives of new projects.
* Work with key stakeholders & participate in client meetings to gather and document functional and system requirements
* Identify and validate key business requirements
* Creates Agile user stories associated with captured system requirements
* Provide ongoing system support; making decisions related to products and issues, identifying those issues that need to be escalated
* Work with automated development Agile tool sets such as JIRA
* Create testing plans and provide training related to any changes made to software/new software implemented
* Assist in creating and updating project documents such as process workflow diagrams and standard operating procedure documents.
* Contribute to project plansRequired Skills
* Strong communication & technical skills
* Responsible, dependable, quick learner
* Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technology
* Ability to write clear, concise documentation
* Experience supporting multiple projects concurrently
* Ability to manage & meet deadlines
* Desire to work in a team environment
* Strong work ethic
* BS in a Business, MIS or Computer Science field
* Experience performing requirements analysis
* Experience with Agile development methodology
** FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE SEND UPDATED RESUME TO WESTON.WALKER@RHT.COM **