Here at Robert Half Technology we are constantly growing! Currently we are looking for a Business Systems Analyst that would be responsible for leading the data and analytics applications : TIBCO Sportfire, TIBCO Statistica, Seeq. The Business Systems Analyst will develop and exploit expertise in these analytics platforms for the benefit of wide user base across the company.
- IT administrator for TIBCO Sportfire, responsible for data connectivity, upgrades, hotfixes, permissions, library organization, and training.
- Collaborate with internal IT server and network team to scale Spotfire server and nodes for optimal performance and availability (SSO, external access, server and client implementation, mobile options).
- IT liaison for TIBCO Statistica, responsible for upgrades, hotfixes, support, and data availability for company data scientist.
- IT liaison for Seeq, a time-series analytical tool. Opportunity to develop expertise and exploit untapped potential for this analysis platform.
- Develop and support suite of IT and Operational dashboards based on user requirements.
- Collaborate with Data Architects to ensure the highest quality organizational data is available to users of our Data Applications.
- Work with Vendor Technical Support to reporduce and resolve customer issues as required.
- Provide organization guidance on best practices, script development, and generally exploiting the full capacity of our data applications.
- Other tasks as assigned. Requirements
- 4 year degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science or related field highly preferred; Combination of education and experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- 3+ years hands-on experience with TIBCO Spotfire.
- Versed in data visualization principles and standards.
- Experience with time-series data (SCADA,IoT).
- Experienced in operations and maintenance of Spotfire Server, including but not limited to: setup of user/group setup, permissions, Web PLayer nodes and services, Scheduling and Routing, Action Log.
- Upstream oil and gas IT experience preferred.
- Established proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Power Point).
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving, verbal and written communications skills required.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to multi-task with attention to accuracy.
- Must be team player able to adapt to a changing and fast paced work environment.
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people - it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.