Only W2. No 3rd party candidates.
1. Strong SQL 2. Agile Environment 3. Systems Analysis with Domain Expertise (Healthcare, Finance, Retail etc.)
· Acts as a liaison between the Business Unit and the Systems group to facilitate the identification of process improvements, system design, testing and implementation of large and/or complex technical projects, often requiring coordination of multiple functional areas.
· Facilitates requirements interviews and workshops with project stakeholders.
· Analyzes and defines user requirements and translate them into system requirements to ensure understanding of the request by all project members.
· Documents data requirements and conducts data analysis for integration and conversion efforts.
· Creates business models to support requirements language.
· Collaborates with other IT disciplines to ensure continuity between requirements, design, and testing.
· Reviews test and implementation plans and coordinates testing of system enhancements and projects with the user area.
· Reviews system procedures, guidelines and technical documentation of new systems.
· Reviews enhancements and projects after implementation to ensure compliance to specifications, and cost-effectiveness.
· Maintains expert level of business functional knowledge and current automated technologies.
· Communicates new technologies to Business Unit when applicable.
· Evaluates new products or systems for applicability to Business Units.
Ø Requires a minimum of 5+ years of progressive experience as a Business Systems Analyst.
Ø Requires comfort with data requirements and related data activities.
Ø Requires system savvy i.e. knowledge of web based applications, ability to analyze data and provide data quality solutions through SQL queries or other such tools, awareness of mainframe technologies and interface techniques, etc.
Ø Requires experience with a variety of documentation tools i.e. MS Visio, Word, Excel, etc.
Ø Knowledge of performance analysis, methods and procedures, as well as familiarity with re-engineering techniques.
To apply, please send your updated resume at email@example.com or call 571-268-1815 for more details.
45240 Business Court, STE 150 Sterling, VA, 20166Contact