- Responsible for gathering, analyzing, and creating comprehensive work products documenting requirements, including validation and traceability, for existing and new applications supporting various business channels.
- Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements.
- Assesses system impacts, provides gap and process analysis as well as cost/benefit analysis for system or product/service related initiatives.
- Acts as liaison between the user community and internal IT resources.
- Plans, facilitates, and participates in working sessions with cross-functional resources.
- At least 5 years relevant experience.
- Good working knowledge and hands-on experience in writing query.
- Experience with and understanding of data reporting environments and tools.
- Ability to develop report (using PowerPivot, Business Objects etc), investigate data using SQL queries (Teradata SQL Assistant, SQL server, Toad) to perform ad-hoc data analysis.
- Facilitation of business requirements gathering and development of deliverables for business requirements, functional specifications and test requirement/plans.
- Hands-on experience with the following: SSRS, Advanced MS Excel/ VBA, PowerPivot, Power BI, Teradata, MS SQL Server.
Since 1984, Synectics has been committed to aligning talented professionals with jobs they find challenging and fulfilling. Let us leverage our recruiting experience and our long-standing relationships with our clients to help you in your job search.
To view a comprehensive list of jobs offered by Synectics, please visit our website at . We offer a wide variety of positions in cities throughout the United States.
Synectics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.