Business Systems Analyst Location:
Orlando, FL - Hybrid Duration:
12 month contract (Likely to extend) Compensation:
$65/hr Work Requirements:
Authorized to Work in the USOverview:
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Business Systems AnalystSkillset / Experience:
• Capture requirements for updates to our systems supporting a variety of retail partners.
• Collaborate with technical teams to design system solutions for both new projects and continuous improvement efforts within the global retail space while ensuring they support our goals and IT strategies.
• Analyze requirements and produce documentation/ticketing to support software development at multiple levels - front-end and backend.
• Support retail projects, enhancements, and new systems by working with product teams, partners, and other IT teams to determine requirements, develop technical solutions, build test scripts/scenarios, provide training to our users, and develop any necessary technical documentation.
• Create archival documentation to support knowledge transfer once each initiative has been completed.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Experience building user story-based documentation in Confluence and Jira for Agile Software Development and Test-driven Development methodologies.
• Software delivery experience -- Agile, Waterfall, and hybrid variations using both scrum and kanban.
• Retail/Wholesale experience - eCommerce, brick 'n mortar, planning, or other backend systems and software.
• Experience with service-oriented architecture.
• Familiarity with Oracle Cloud, Island Pacific, or other Retail Merchandising systems.
• Familiarity with IBM Sterling or other Retail Order Management systems.
• Familiarity with Salesforce Commerce Cloud or another e-commerce platform . Our benefits package includes:
Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.