Title: Business Systems Analyst Location: Tampa, FL About CSI Tech:
CSI Tech is a different kind of IT talent company. We do our homework to match the right people, with the right skills for every client challenge. Whether you're an organization with an immediate IT staffing need or an IT professional searching for the ideal opportunity, CSI Tech is the solution you've been looking for. We get People. Done Right.
We are seeking a Business Systems Analyst
Business Systems Analyst Requirements:
- Acts as primary point of contact for interface between the business users and IS teams.
- The BSA formulates and defines systems scope and objectives through research and fact finding combined with a basic understanding of business systems.
- Conduct analyses of business and user needs documenting requirements and revising existing logic as
- Employees in this position should be experienced in full Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) and understand the business impact of applications and the information technology available to meet those needs.
- Reviews programming requests and work with business users and technical staff to identify, gather, analyze, and document business system requirements.
- Articulates and present business analysis results clearly and concisely to programming staff.
- Develops requirements tractability matrix to be used in software development and QA testing.
- Works with business users to document current work flow processes and collaborate with users in identifying, defining, and documenting process improvement options and alternatives as directed by business needs.
- The BSA will work with business users to define and document business rules.
- Identifies required information fields and develop data dictionary.
- Participates in systems development efforts.
- A Bachelor's Degree in a related field Required
- A Master's Degree in a related field Preferred
- 3+ years of experience in business analysis (or 1+year with Master's
- 2+ years of experience in full Software Development Life-Cycle
Our employees enjoy great benefits:
- Health care experience required
CSI Tech at a glance:
- Company Funded Major Medical Healthcare benefits
- Paid holiday schedule after you have completed 1,500 hours worked
- Paid vacation week after 2,000 hours worked
- 401(k) eligibility at six months of service, including a discretionary match from CSI
- Consultant Care Program
Being a part of a national and worldwide staffing industry enterprise, CSI Tech is a part of The CSI Companies which is part of Recruit, the 5 th
largest staffing company in the world. In 2013, CSI Tech expanded its reach even further by acquiring the Anteo Group, one of Atlanta's most respected IT firms. The combined resources of CSI Tech and Anteo Group strengthens and expands CSI's IT resources nationwide.