BSA V -
This position has oversight for the analysis and translation of business needs into business/technical requirements. Leads teams and other resources to ensure alignment of technical solutions with business requirements for complex issues (quantity and magnitude). Acts as a representative of IT to the Enterprise regarding Enterprise Initiatives. Responsibilities
- Leads and owns the analysis of complex issues and coordinates the documentation of business needs
- Oversees the creation of technical documents and high level solution designs
- Oversees the development, testing and implementation of system specifications.
- Recommends best practices for delivering business solutions
- Acts as Subject Matter Expert in systems and technologies
Facilitator Specific Requirements:
- Manages the process for identifying stakeholders and ensuring requirements across the project portfolio align to the enterprise and business unit strategy
- Manages the appropriate use of various analysis techniques to requirements and the organization, including the synthesis of large amounts of information provided by stakeholders, to identify opportunity for improvements
- Manages a diverse set of stakeholders and integrated complex current state structures to effectively optimize the future state process; understanding organizational culture, structure and impact on the business capabilities
Apptio Specific Requirements:
- Plans and designs meetings, clarifies purpose of meetings and the desired outcomes
- Leads meetings, guides participants, organizes content, keeps group on track regarding meeting agenda(s) and deliverables with the goal of achieving a productive result
- Clarifies communication between people, draws out opinions, and encourages full participation from all team members
- Skilled at building rapport, active listening, and reading the underlying dynamics of the group
- Assist with implementing and operationalizing a Technology Business Management solution (Apptio)
Collaborate with IT Executives and IT Finance on IT Total Cost of Ownership, financial metrics, and cost transparency initiatives.
- Import, transform, and rationalize data from systems of record such as General Ledger, Fixed Assets, ClearQuest, ServiceNow, LeanIX, Planview, Centralized Application Repository, Asset Manager, etc.
- Operationalize data monthly by loading, validating, and reviewing on timely basis.
- Advanced analytical and big data analysis skills
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively with multiple levels of management and staff across the organization
- Understanding of IT infrastructure domains including data centers, network/communications, server utilization, virtual environments, storage, and application development
- Knowledge of IT services and financial management processes and best practices such as budgeting, cost allocations, capital & operating expense handling, program portfolio management, and application/infrastructure support
- Strong ITIL, Technology and Financial Management, or Service Management background
Strong to expert level skills and experience in formulaic logic such as MS Excel if statements, vlookup, pivot tables, macros, etc.
- Strong to expert skills in data transformation using MS Excel or Access
- Knowledge and application of relational database concepts
- Good with data analytics and data mining.
- Previous experience working with scripting, report building, etc.
- Previous experience with Apptio required
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Graduate studies or professional development activities preferred
- 8+ years of related IT work experience preferably in the health insurance industry
- Demonstrated experience in a key lead role in major company initiatives and demonstrated leadership experience
- Demonstrated progression of professional responsibility
- Requires knowledge of system development life cycle and implementation methodologies
- Requires strong ability to apply structure to loosely defined complex problems
- Demonstrates understanding of core business functions
- Requires skillful project execution experience and knowledge
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Requires knowledge of programming, development, and technical architecture
Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability and any other protected class as required by federal, state or local law.