• Apply structured business architecture approaches and methodologies for capturing key views of the enterprise.
• Describe primary business functions of the enterprise’s IT organization and distinguish between customer-facing supplier-related, business execution and business management functions.
• Define the process and data shared across the enterprise when fulfilling internal or external customers’ request for IT Services and the relationships between those data. IT Services and Projects include – Office 365, Skype for Business, SharePoint Online, One Drive, Exchange Online, Conference Room Modernization, Technology and Device Enterprise Refresh and AirWatch MDM rollout.
• Capture the tactical and strategic enterprise goals that provide traceability through the organization and are mapped to metrics that provide ongoing governance.
• Define the set of strategic, core and support processes that transcend functional and organizational boundaries; identify and describe external entities such as customers, suppliers, and external systems that interact with the business; and describe which people, resources and controls are involved in the processes.
• Capture the relationships among roles, process owners, capabilities, services and business units, the decomposition of those business units into sub-units, and the internal or external management of those units.
• Develop a business architecture strategy based on a situational awareness of various business scenarios and motivations. Start
Skills and Qualifications
• Extensive experience planning and deploying both business and IT initiatives
• A broad, enterprise-wide view of the IT services support processes and varying degrees of understanding for strategy, capabilities and services, enabling technologies, and governance
• Experience modeling business processes using a variety of tools and techniques such as Lucidchart, Agiloft and Ms-Visio.
• The ability to visualize and create both high-level and detailed process models that can be used in future analysis to extend and mature the business architecture
• The ability to recognize structural issues within the organization, functional interdependencies and cross-silo redundancies
• The ability to apply architectural principles to business solutions
• The ability to assimilate and correlate disconnected documentation, designs, processes and articulate their collective relevance to the organization and to high-priority business issues
• Experience using model-based representations that can be adjusted as required to collect, aggregate or disaggregate complex and conflicting information about the business
• Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations
• The ability to act as liaison conveying information needs of the business to IT and data constraints to the business; applies equal conveyance regarding business strategy and IT strategy, business processes and work flow automation, business initiatives and IT initiatives, and benefit realization and service delivery
• Team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus • Strong situational analysis and decision making abilities
For consideration, please submit your resume as a MS Word attachment to email@example.com
"Combining Talent with Technology"
4922 Fairmont Ave Bethesda, MD, 20814