Client in Weston, FL is actively looking to hire a Business / Data Analyst to their team on a permanent basis. The client is looking to hire a professional that is proficient in the following:
The client is looking to hire a professional that can communicate effectively business stakeholders. They will be responsible for developing and manipulating SQL code to identify data integrity issues, cleanse data, and integrate data from multiple ERP systems into one. They will work closely with an ERP development and management team to define and develop productive reporting tools and reports for various departments that depend on the information within the ERP systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Business Analyst experience, as this person will be gathering requirements.
- Can manipulate code with the dev team – be able to identify data integrity issues while working with the data because they will be gathering requirements.
- Work closely with the ERP Development and management team to define and develop productive Reporting Tools and Reports for the various departments that depend on the information within the ERP System.
- The hired professional will be responsible for data cleansing and data integration, as they will be moving data into a new ERP system.
- Able to design, develop, test, document and deploy reports through Crystal and other report mediums including DOMO, Excel Pivot Tables, etc.
- Participate in team meetings to further understand the business and translate that to the technical software application development.
- Maintain existing developed and deployed Reports.
- Maintain and organize all developed and deployed reports by version control and complete technical documentation as well as any intranet Crystal web serving utilization, structure, and scheduling.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret new technology articles, specifications, technical procedures, and policies.
- Strong SQL development experience, as they must be able to write SQL queries, and be proficient in joins, selects, etc.
- Able to create, structured Crystal Reports and Excel Pivot reports.
- Able to define and write project specifications for review and approval.
- Has working knowledge in the latest versions of SQL, Crystal Report and Excel Pivot tables.
- Able to specify and create a test work environment.
- Able to understand report requests from a business perspective.
If you would like to learn more about this position, please send your resume and contact information to Matt Johnson at