Please note this is a 6 month contract position.
Business analyst that has experience in a Supply Chain environment. (Buyer Planner, Sourcing Specialist, Procurement in a medical device company preferable. TBD on experience
• Great organizational skills; Ability to work independently
• Excellent communication skills
• Proficient with Excel data: Pivot tables and V Look ups are required
• Knowledge of ERP/MRP systems JDE or SAP is a plus
• Knowledge of Blueprint reading and ability to download files
Workload to include:
• Attending weekly team meetings for project Darwin – support product obsolescence plan of over 20,000 codes. Need to determine supplier impact.
• Work with Planners to develop economic order qtys for specific codes
• Send out drawings for quote with suppliers; RFQ (request for quote) evaluation. On PCT team to transfer.
• Position will update pricing contracts in SAP (cumbersome work, not too exciting)
Looking for a business analyst that has experience in a Supply Chain environment. (Buyer Planner, Sourcing Specialist, Procurement in a medical device company preferable. TBD on experience
Combination of Buyer/Planner and Sourcing Specialist
Please note job reference number 1536.
San Francisco, CAContact