Our client is a family-owned and operated firm and one of the nation's largest wholesale distributors. They have been in business for 85 years with sales offices located across the Southern, Mid-Atlantic, and Northeastern regions of the country.
They have an opening for a talented Junior or Senior C#/.NET Developer
to analyze performance and take action to correct deficiencies. Also, you will be tasked to build, maintain, and modify programs using your skills with C#, .NET, ASP.NET, MVC, and SQL Server. What makes this position exciting is they are upgrading their systems from an AS400 to Epicor's Profit 21, and you will be instrumental and helping make sure the transition goes smoothly. Qualifications
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- 3+ years of experience in the following:
- Visual Studio
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server database design, Web Services, preferably MVC and N-Tiered distributed systems.
- Ability to read RPG programs
- Proficient use of Word, Excel, and Outlook
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard; we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You - We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field. Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/35C7diT . The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. #Di #LI-JU1