We are looking for a .Net Software Engineer. This is a full time on-site permanent hire position in Raleigh, North Carolina. With our client. No visa sponsorship is available at this time or in the future for this position. As a .Net Software Engineer, you will be responsible for object-oriented design and development of multi-tiered architecture, web-based applications to help us deliver services to both our internal and external customers.
Responsibillities for a .Net Software Engineer:
- Work in dynamic self-organized agile teams to develop high-quality software applications using the Microsoft technology stack, design, and architecture.
- Interact with stakeholders to analyze, design, and develop new features and enhancements in a variety of applications supporting the entire company's business.
- Propose and roll-out improvements to culture, process, tools, technology, and architecture.
- Participate in designing and implementing restful services and microservices.
- Build or use CI/CD pipelines using Azure, Jenkins, Gitlab, or GitHub to automate the development activities.
Required Skills and Qualification as a .Net Software Engineer:
- 4+ years of experience in developing web based applications
- Proven object-oriented development using a good set of design patterns with .Net, SQL technologies
- Strong interpersonal and excellent communication skills
- Must be able to write or understand complex queries and must be able to understand the concepts of relational and data warehouse databases
- Understanding of infrastructure technologies like ansible, docker, or terraform is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or an Associate Degree in programming desired