-Locals only! Permanent only!
-U.S. Citizens & those authorized to work in U.S. are encouraged to apply. Unable to sponsor.
-Apply thru: DICE -or- 'baxley. com' -or- email to 'apply @ baxley. com'
Our client is an established private firm with a long history of success, serving and dominating a niche market. Your opportunity is to use new technology while growing your career.
Their headquarters and all software development at one location. They offer a casual work environment with flexible hours and work/life balance.
Plus there are great benefits, a high employee retention, and a culture of caring.
- Define, implemente, and support a variety of products and their components
- Work with a variety of sophisticated and complex products
- Collaborate to define the technical approach
- Carry out the product vision with a high level of quality and technical excellence
- Develop software for web applications using C#, ASP.NET, MVC
- Develop SaaS-based applications and test automation
- Currently they are moving products to the cloud, using microservices, etc.
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Senior-level proficiency with MS technologies (C#, ASP.NET, MVC, etc.)
- Solid OOD/OOP skills (design patterns, etc.)
- Full-stack experience with a strong emphasis on back-end development
- Pluses: Cloud-based experience with either AWS or Azure; Background in SaaS development; Experience with microservices or containers; Familiarity with NServiceBus or Service Fabric.
Citizenship:U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. This company is currently unable to provide sponsorship (e.g., H1-B).
Salary: $100-115k+ [Merit Bonus, 401(k) Match, 4 Weeks of Vacation]