Global transportation firm in central NJ is seeking a C# Developer with strong SQL Server skills.
Work remotely 2 days/week.
You will be responsible for maintenance, design and development of complex computer software.
You should have the ability to design software from requirements, apply best software development practices, and develop good quality software.
Participate in technical discussions with team members, take ownership of software components from design to delivery; debugging skills.
You must have a passion for developing software, learning new skills and business and applying them with excellent problem-solving skills.
This is a very stable company offering comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, 401K.
- 3+ years of application development experience with strong business process optimization expertise.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- C#, .NET framework (All areas including, WinForms, Serialization, Reflection, Security, ADO.NET, multi-threading, Entity Framework).
- Very strong SQL Server developer skills: Understanding SQL Server and SQL server programming such as but not limited to stored procedures, user defined functions, tables, indexes (and their types), views.
- Strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals with problem solving and quantitative analytical skills.
- Ability to implement and continually improve efficiencies in the product development process.
- Experience with Source Safe, SVN, Git/GitHub or Software Version Management.
Any of the following is a plus:
- Experience with designing, developing and implementing EDI solutions. Experience with XML and managing electronic exchange solutions.
- Knowledge of accounting or shipping business.
- C++ programming experience.
- Experience with Web Services, REST API or JSON.
- Design/develop Crystal Reports.
Please submit resume in confidence to: