***Client has an extensive screening process for all candidates to verify core competencies with the required disciplines that have been documented in this job description.
***This position is not eligible for any work visa sponsorship. Applicants must possess unrestricted US work authorization.
Relocation Paid: No
Employment Type: Full Time / W2 Direct Hire
Degree Required: University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree - Computer Science
Why is This a Great Opportunity?
Global transportation firm in central NJ is seeking a Senior/Intermediate Programmer with C# and SQL Server skills. This is a very stable, leading-edge technology environment with excellent benefits.
- Participate in technical discussions with team members, take ownership of software components from design to delivery, debugging skills.
- You must have the ability to design software from requirements, apply best software development practices, and develop good quality software.
- You will be responsible for design and development of complex computer software.
Qualifications & Required skills:
- 3+ years of application development experience with strong business process optimization expertise.
- Ability to implement and continually improve efficiencies in the product development process.
- Bachelor s Degree or IT related certification.
- C#, .NET Framework (all areas including, WinForms, Serialization, Reflection, Security, ADO.NET, multi-threading).
- Experience with Source Safe, SVN or Software Version Management.
- Strong SQL Server developer skills: understanding SQL Server and SQL server programming such as but not limited to stored procedures, user defined functions, tables, indexes (and their types), views.
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals with problem solving and quantitative analytical skills.
- C++ programming.
- Crystal Reports.
- Experience with designing, developing and implementing EDI solutions. Experience with XML and managing electronic exchange solutions.
- Experience with Web Services or WCF.
- Knowledge of accounting or shipping business.