***We are unable to sponsor for this permanent full-time role***
Prestigious Global Firm is currently seeking a C# .NET Application Developer with strong architecture and development skills, any SharePoint would be a plus. Candidate is responsible for delivering custom business solutions using the Microsoft technology stack, and will perform analysis, design and implementation of solutions. Candidate will lead and coordinate projects from a technology perspective, following SDLC activities and standards that are consistent with best practices. Candidate will drive the architecture and design of user interfaces, business objectives and overall infrastructure.
Bachelor’s Degree is preferred in mechanical, computer, or electrical engineering discipline.
6 plus years of software development experience with 5 plus years of web-based software development in .NET technologies (C#, ASP.NET, MVC, SQL Server). Should have strong understanding of SOA, TDD, SOLID principles, and systems architecture concepts.
Prior experience with ASP.NET MVC (versions 3 and up), WCF, jQuery, HTML5/CSS3, responsive design, Entity Framework, and Dependency Injection frameworks are desired.
Must be familiar with agile or other iterative development methodologies.
Must possess requirement and component level estimation, database design and development skills.
Strong desire to stay current on development best practices using emerging technologies and industry trends. Knowledge of SharePoint is a plus.
· Effective production support activities, including advanced technical writing.
· Documenting small to medium scale projects with some supervision, and is involved in developing and delivering presentation.
· Must understand Microsoft Windows Operating system architecture
· Must understand Microsoft Windows Office System
· Ability to participate in all aspects of application SDLC including Agile methodologies
· Must have experience the Microsoft Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server
· Must participate in daily team scrums and code reviews
· Must understand Microsoft SQL Server
· Microsoft Visual Studio 2015/2017
· Microsoft Team Foundation Server / VSTS
· .NET Framework, ASP.Net, Web services, Web API
· C#, VB.Net, JQuery, Lynq, HTML5, CSS3
· SQL Server
· MVC Framework
· Entity Framework
· Windows Communication Foundation
· Knowledge of SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) and N-Tier Architecture.
· Advanced Awareness of the Software Development Life Cycle and development methodology (i.e. Scrum Agile)
· Creates a clear focus on internal and external customer needs.
· Proficient in the use of project management software.
· Reports on progress and project milestones.
· Frequently updates teams and management via formal presentations.
· Focuses on outcomes and achieves results.
· Expert level knowledge of at least one technology (e.g., architecture, design).
· Understands multiple projects in order to integrate them into business solutions.
· May analyze, design, configure, develop and implement intermediate-level solutions to meet business needs and objectives.
· May work with business owners, DBA(s) and vendors to create integrations both to/from vendors.
· Provides intermediate Level 3 support. Investigates operational or systematic problems and provides resolution using intermediate analytical skills and tools as necessary.
· Prepares project proposals and develops project plans. May lead small projects.
· Maintains up-to-date awareness of current and future directions of business industry and associated technologies.
· Investigates and documents present procedures as liaison with user departments.
· May develop and maintain application security, design and documentation according to legal compliance requirements.
200 East 5th Ave., Suite 116 Naperville, IL, 60563Contact