This is a ONE YEAR CONTRACT with possible extensions.
5960 Heisley Road, Mentor, Ohio 44060.
If interested kindly respond with your resume and hourly rate expectations
Design and develop software solutions for medical IT applications. Perform analyses and resolve issues using problem solving techniques to develop new and innovative solutions for our Customers. Responsible for the development and delivery of specific software features/functionality. May lead the software development efforts for a project to include task assignments to a development team and delivery to a project. Analyzes product/system-level requirements and translates them into software specifications. Determines technical feasibility of new product features.
• Works independently with minimal supervision on routine activities. Receives guidance on unusual/complex issues and approval on plans and larger-scale designs.
• Designs, implements, tests, and debugs applications according to corporate standards and procedures and department operating procedures on new and sustaining engineering projects.
• Creates software development process documentation to include requirements, design, and interface specifications, verification documentation.
• Provides input and review for test plans and procedures. May review test results and reports.
• Performs and/or supports unit, integration, and system testing and capacity / performance testing of applications, as appropriate.
• Work as a collaborative team member in engineering projects.
• Quality, Regulatory, Marketing, etc. for project planning, analysis of product requirements, and to outline proposed solutions.
• May serve as a contact point for outside vendors.
• Provides technical oversight to offshore teams.
• Develops software estimates for assigned features and functions and makes delivery commitments.
• Participates in design reviews to identify issues and provide input to design recommendations.
• Reviews and resolves software change requests and defects.
• Configures and maintains software configuration and build environments
Education, Job Knowledge, Skills, Experience:
• Requires 5+ years of applicable software development experience.
• Bachelor’s in computer engineering or Computer Science is required. (A degree in Computer Engineering or other related field may be acceptable with proven software education and/or training and demonstrated software experience.)
• Capable of solving complex engineering problems through accurate interpretation of requirements and test results
• Expert knowledge in areas of application development, standards applications, documentation, Healthcare IT security, and PC/server hardware.
• Practical experience in C#, C++, OOA/OOP, and Graphical User Interface development.
• Extensive working experience on web development stack using Microsoft .NET technologies.
• Experience in MQTT protocol, NodeJS and Mongo DB desirable.
• Experience in software development standards and tools including configuration (version control), requirement, and defect management required.
• Strong communication skills
• Exceptional team player
• Software requirement analysis, code analysis and risk assessment
• Software unit, integration, and system test development and execution
• Strong communication and problem-solving skills
Bridewater, NJ, 08807