Our client is currently seeking a C# .NET Full Stack Developer for Full-Time positions:
As a key member of the App Dev - Development team, this individual will be responsible for all aspects of development and support for Content & Publishing applications supporting our Rating business.
Day to day responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- A strong background interfacing with multiple groups; ability to coordinate effectively, multi-task and manage pressure.
- Deliver business value through application development, enhancements and production support (advanced/lead level) with a great deal of troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
- Responsibilities also include;
- In depth Functional knowledge of the application(s) supported and interdependencies.
- Experience in Incident Management, Change Management and Problem Management, root cause analysis.
- Experience in Infrastructure Support, Configuration and Release Management.
- Ensures all production changes are made in accordance with life-cycle methodology and risk guidelines.
- Experience in assessing change impacts and providing effort estimates.
- Interface with users, business analysts, quality assurance testers and other teams as needed.
- Demonstrate a strong sense of ownership and responsibility with assignments. This includes gathering and understanding requirements, technical specifications, design, architecture, implementation, unit testing, builds/deployments, and code management.
- Collaborate with onsite and offsite team members effectively.
- Should independently drive and execute complex technical requirements.
- Be a self-starter that is also an excellent team player.
- Follow Agile best practices including Kanban. Experienced in working with global teams, leading Scrums.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
REQUIRED KEY QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum 4+ years of work experience in Technology (application development and production support).
- A full stack developer with a knowledge to develop and execute complex deployment scenarios
- Experienced in C#, .NET, Java, J2EE, JSON, REST , ODATA Services, SQL, JQUERY
- Experienced in Angular2, HTML5, XML/CSS, EXT JS
- Adept at implementing Authoring business solutions using Office 2016 and OOXML
- Experience in developing extensions to Office 2016 using the Office JS (Addin) technology
- Experienced with Enterprise Content Management & Publishing systems (Box, XpertDoc, PDF Generation)
- Technical proficiency in version control (CVS, GitHub), software build tools (Maven, ANT and shell scripts) and DEVOPS CI/CD (Jenkins, Ansible).
Experienced in building/supporting Windows and Linux based infra-structures quickly (VM Ware, AWS Cloud, IIS, Apache-Tomcat, Load Balancer, Web Services, NGINX, Messaging Queues, etc) for all environments