Senior Software Engineer
This position entails the development of customer facing web applications that will be deployed in an existing server infrastructure. The role will also require upfront UI/UX design followed by the actual implementation of those designs. Desirable skills include client-side development skills with experience in frameworks such as JQuery, React, and Angular. The ability to create reusable code for quick orchestration and deployment to meet the needs of the project, along with the creative capabilities to design the UI/UX of that deployment. The role will primarily focus on hands-on coding of the project using the technologies listed below. Proven ability to organize workload and priorities and complete tasks on time & to work effectively in a team environment. Acts as a resource for other software engineers; and a liaison between department manager and other analysts, as well as the business team.
Experience in deploying web applications in an ASP.NET MVC environment
Responsive/Mobile UI implantation experience
Drive UI/UX from concept to completion
Experience in taking requirements/design goals and create customer friendly experiences
Experience in architecting reusable component for rapid and flexible deployment
The person needs to be able to think strategically about short- and long-term implementation goals and how to set projects up to succeed.
Present designs, prototypes and concepts to cross-functional partners and stakeholders
Experience designing for accessibility and familiarity with Section 508, ADA, and WCAG standards.
Work with product management and development teams to take high-level requirements and develop into wireframes and then high-fidelity mockups optimized for a range of devices and interfaces
Drive end-to-end interaction design: collaborating with development in the design of the information architecture and defining how the user navigates and interact with the product
Quickly and iteratively create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, mockups and detailed UI and visual design specifications to development team and project stakeholders
Contribute to guidelines and design standardization across the game
Job Qualifications and Requirements:
5+ years of client development experience. Architectural design work is a plus.
3+ years of experience as a UX or UI Designer.
3 + years of experience with JQuery and Bootstrap
Any experience with Angular, React, Vue, TypeScript is desirable.
Experience with developing web applications using ASP.NET, with experience using MVC a plus.
Background using research to drive designs.
Proficiency in Adobe CC suite, Sketch, InVision, Microsoft Office.
Strong oral and written communications skills.
Work is fast-paced and performed in an office environment with extensive contact with clients and employees. The industry we serve demands the highest level of confidentiality and professionalism in safeguarding client and project information. Highly effective Class Action & Claims Solutions and Corporate Services associates thrive on being in an environment that rewards the following critical success factors:
1. Adaptability: Appropriately reacting to changing situations without a loss of effectiveness and enthusiasm for strategic initiatives and corporate goals.
2. Analysis: Identifying problems and causes or analyzing how processes and procedures could be improved, collecting relevant information and identifying possible solutions.
3. Attention to Detail: Appropriately completing all of the individual tasks accurately or according to workflow/process guidelines with an emphasis on reaching or exceeding quality standards.
4. Creativity: Being inventive, imaginative and innovative.
5. Development of Others: Providing the means for others to grow and develop personally and professionally within and across departments.
6. Energy: Maintaining a fast, active pace in the normal course of a day.
7. Flexibility: Going into situations without preconceived notions with a willingness to assess various options in order to determine a course of action.
8. Integrity: Strict adherence to job-related standards, values or norms.
9. Learning Ability: Understanding and applying new information.
10. Listening. Hearing and comprehending verbal messages and confirming back what you hear.
11. Team Player: Functioning as an active member of a group while maintaining focus on your individual contributions and responsibilities.
12. Verbal & Written Communication: Effective oral, written and nonverbal expression without preparation.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essentials functions.
Position requires no significant manual labor.
Position does require moderate standing, sitting, carrying and walking.
Position requires infrequent lifting, repetitive bending and/or moving.