Business Analyst/ Marketing Enablement
To help achieve our Marketing Enablement mission, we are hiring a Business Analyst and Platform Operator to join our team.
What great looks like in this role
Our ideal Marketing Enablement Platform Business Analyst & Operator can manage a dual role of being a lead platform admin to manage the day-to-day business needs, while managing issue investigation and resolution. Create and maintain processes to review and distribute leads that can’t be electronically delivered, as well as develop documentation of technical and business processes. You are a self-starter, process oriented, analytical problem solver, and can manage multiple initiatives and balance the need to work both strategically and hands-on. You are comfortable with navigating ambiguity and identifying, researching and resolving operational and technical issues. You coordinate with other teams, departments, or vendors to resolve user problems. You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Support the lead platform manager in the setup, configuration, testing and maintenance of the lead platforms.
- Work with internal teams (IT, Enablement, Digital & Performance and Field & Consumer Marketing centers…etc.) to obtain an in-depth understanding of the lead platforms and the systems.
- Individual will work in collaboration with various core team members to complete a wide range of technical tasks related to product release, including partnering with QA and UAT teams as well performing user acceptance testing.
- Develop, write, and edit operating instructions, process flows, how-to manuals and SOPs to help users understand technical and process information more easily. Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Explain concepts and processes simply and concisely to help internal and external users understand the technology.
- Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings, while gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders to produce useful reports.
- Position requires great attention to detail, with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Balance competing resources and priorities through informed prioritization in partnership with manager.
Skills & Competencies
- System/process oriented, problem solver, ability to manage multiple initiatives and balance the need to work strategically and hands-on while raising risks and roadblocks in timely and actionable ways
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, combined with technical acumen, with understanding of leading marketing tools and lead management platforms
- Applicable experience with scaled agile ways of working and terminology
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation with great attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and translate them to simplified digestible business-facing formats (ie. Visuals and business statements)
- Self-starter, comfortable with navigating ambiguity, passionate about driving change and transformation
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5 years of digital projects and program management experience
- Understanding of SAFe Agile Methodology
- Advanced Excel and Intermediate PowerPoint
- Intermediate MS Access & SQL
- Skilled in organizing data to drive decisions
- Strong project management background; MS Project
- Experience with data visualization tools (ie. Tableau, Spotfire)
- Salesforce experience
- Familiarity with SAS, SQL, and VB.
- Building relationships across a matrixed organization
CONTACT: William Barry-, William Barry , 212-629-4660