Our client is looking for a Senior-Level C# Developer
who is hands on and delivery focused to join their Equity Derivatives Risk and P&L Management team. The team develops a cutting-edge front-office platform deployed globally for Delta One, Flow and Structured Desks. This is an excellent opportunity to work on a re-write to the current Risk Managment part of the system.
You will help build an end-to-end platform that covers rich UI, proprietary compute grid, trading and pricing services. In depth knowledge of Swaps is required along with solid analytical skills. This is an excellent opportunity to work closely with the business and traders in fast-paced front-office environment. THE DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
THE SKILLS YOU NEED TO GET THE JOB:
- Work as part of the global development team, contributing to new functionality, enhancements and bug-fixes
- Demonstrate high intellectual capacity and in-depth knowledge of core programming and design patterns
- Design, build and test high performance and scalable application utilizing multi-threaded distributed methodologies
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to capture technical requirements and communicate business impact of changes to relevant teams
- Plan and manage release cycles, providing guidance to QA and Support teams to meet necessary delivery goals
- Assist production support teams in the day-to-day inquiries
- Hands-on development with in-depth knowledge of swap product lifecycle including data model design and cash flow calculations.
- Good analytical knowledge with ability to program in C# multi-threaded environment.
- Solid understanding of Equity Derivatives or Equity Swaps including lifecycle and cash flow management
- 5+ years of hands-on application development experience preferably in C#
- 3+ years of database/SQL experience (Stored Procedures, complex queries and tuning etc.)
- Excellent design and problem-solving skills within multi-threaded and distributed architecture
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences or Engineering fields
- Equity Derivatives knowledge (Listed/OTC/Exotics)
- Messaging middleware (e.g. RV, EMS, Solace)
- Relational DB (DB2, SQL Server), KDB experience
- .NET application profiling and tuning
- DevOps and agile software development practices