Our direct end client is seeking a Junior C# Developer
to join a DoD Federal project located in Ft. Belvoir, VA
. This position will be supporting the infrastructure for our military. Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and have an active Secret Clearance
- 1+ years of experience with application development using C#
- Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and have an active Secret Clearance
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Database management experience (not necessarily DB development, but strictly management)
- Experience with integrating Google Maps or a similar API into a .NET web application
- DoD client experience
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard; we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You - We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field. Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/2XEhbNi . The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. #Di #LI-LJ1