C# Developer/Software Engineer
- Design, develop, and enhance Data Access and Verification applications.
- Create detailed software requirements including identification, definition and modeling.
- Implement third-party products needed to support systems and applications, including development toolkits.
- Design data structures and interactions used in the application solution.
- Prepare for solution deployment, deployment of the solution, and post deployment plans.
- Integrate software with COTS and other custom-developed software.
- Conduct code reviews, identify critical software errors and provide remediation.
- Improve performance of applications using analyzation and best practices.
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) development
- Experience development software applications in C#, Visual Studio.Net
- Experience in development and delivery Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) stages and capability to work in agile development environment
- Experience with MySQL, Maria, and/or Oracle databases, using SQL to write database queries
- Experience integrating commercial software libraries with custom code
- Experience with source control tools
- Experience as an individual contributor, resolving design & development problems; engaging more senior engineering resources when appropriate
- Experience of change management principles, methodologies and tools.
- Experience delivering medium-scale Agile development for complex, mission critical software programs
- Systems Engineering experience such as:
o Requirements Engineering
o High-Level System Design
o Physical Infrastructure
o System Modeling
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle including Agile.
- Exposure and usage of applicable languages and software commensurate with, but not limited to:
o Unix/Linux, XML, HTML, Shell Scripting, Perl Scripting, Tomcat, Web Services Development.
o Technical Management Tools such as JIRA Agile/Version One, TOAD, Rally (Requirements Management), Version Manager, and Serena Business Manager (SBM)
o Usability Software such as Microsoft Professional Suite including Project, VISIO, Word, Excel and SharePoint (2010 or newer)