As a Software Engineer III, you will develop software for supporting systems using modern languages like C# and associated frameworks in .NET and WPF. You will work with other software engineers in the organization to develop and deliver secure, high-quality, and accurate supporting systems.
- Deliver quality software that meets designs and requirements specified to the software engineering teams.
- Develop well-written automated unit tests that exercise the software.
- Troubleshoot and debug software in voting machines and supported systems, both in production and under active development.
- Be a specialist on complex technical and business matters.
- Perform and present research on proof of concepts to an audience of technical and non-technical peers and management.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years software engineering
- 4+ years of experience developing in C#
- Experience with Microsoft WPF UI framework
- Experience with MVVM framework
- Experience with writing complex SQL queries and stored procedures
- Experience working consuming and developing RESTful API’s