Are you a talented professional with a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively? Candidates looking for long-term temporary-to-full-time work as Software Developers could work with Robert Half in this position! We need a Software Developer who can implement new features, maintain existing code, and refactor existing code across a breadth of products used both internally and externally at the company. This Software Developer opportunity will be located in the Arlington, Texas area and will be a long-term temporary-to-full-time position. This role is with a company in the Construction/Contractor field. Interested? Apply today!
- Troubleshoot and provide production support
- Routinely operate code-review and team up with other developers
- Unite with Scrum team to furnish accurate work estimates
- Can you maintain and develop new features to internal and external facing software to enhance the customer experience and resolve issues on various operating systems? This job might be for you
- Offer clear and consistent liaise around solutions and time estimate to client-facing program management teams
If interested please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Requirements
- Less than one year of experience preferred
- Solid understanding of C#
- MVC Framework experience
- Strong familiarity with Web API
- Candidates familiar with scrum will be preferred
- Experience with software development life cycles, e.g. Agile, Big Bang, Spiral, Waterfall, etc.
- You'll be a good fit for this position if you have knowledge of education standards such as QTI/APIP, SIF, AIF
- If you're looking for job openings and can write clean, standardized code that performs optimally in highly concurrent environments, you might be a good fit for this position
- If you're looking for job openings and have familiarity with full-stack development (front-end, to middle/application tier, to database), you might be a good fit for this position
- Experience with at least one framework/library, e.g. Vue.js, Polymer, Angular.js, React.js, Ractive.js, Knockout.js, Ember.js, Bootstrap, etc., are strongly preferred.
- Prior work with API design
If interested please email your resume to email@example.com
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people - it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.