The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for creating and maintaining applications that take into consideration all aspects of application development and architecture design. Including - performance, scalability, caching, encryption, promoting process improvement, problem solving, presenting technical information, quality focused, attention to detail, information security policies. This position requires experience with Microsoft .NET, SQL Server, as well as other Microsoft-oriented platforms, tools and technologies.
- Develops new applications and integrations following the architecture and security guidelines.
- Troubleshoots application issues
- Maintains a deployment plan
- Follows all the steps and policies of the Software Development Life Cycle defined by the company.
- Design, develop and manage application solutions for the business, delivering on time and according to specifications.
- Create the corresponding unit tests for the worked applications.
- Active participation in design and code reviews
- Adhere to and document coding policies, procedures and standards
- Produce design documents, release notes and documentation
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think methodically.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and manage changing priorities
- Ability to calculate figures, amounts, and apply concepts from basic algebra
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
Qualifications & Requirements
- 2+ years of experience with ASP.NET, MVC, Web using DotNet Framework 4.5+ and/or DotNet Core.
- 2+ years of experience with Web-API development and RESTful API s.
- 2+ years of experience in the developing .NET applications. C# (WinForms and WPF) using DotNet Framework 4.5+ and/or DotNet Core.
- Good working knowledge of SQL Server and/or ORM s.
- Unit Testing experience using Test Frameworks.
- Experience using SOLID design principles.
- Ability to develop solutions with little supervision, keeping them within the scope and context originally defined.
- Experience with MS-Azure development preferred.
- Experience building PowerShell scripts preferred.
- BS degree in a computer discipline or relevant experience